Welcome and thank you for your interest in the HSEL!
This article will explain what the registration process is like and what to expect once you have registered.
1) To register head on over to our sign up page *note you will need to be a teacher to register a team and you will need a school email address.
2) Once you sign up, you will shortly receive a welcome letter that will also include a discord server link for you to join. Here you will be able to ask questions, get updates and talk to other teachers. Some common topics discussed are setting up practice matches (“scrims”) with other schools or how other schools are setting up their League of Legends clubs.
3) Check out this post about how to submit team information
4) Registrations close 23/05/2018 once registrations close we will be creating draws/pools based on states and release before 29/05/2018
5) Matches will be on Thursday (excluding school holidays). The grand finals event, should your team qualify will be on a weekend day in the final week (Check out a more detailed schedule here).
6) Play games, have fun, develop as a team and should you make it as a state champion, you will progress further into the High School League of Legends AU & NZ Champion stages later rounds which runs into late September.
If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to reach out, you can find our contact info at the bottom of our website. If you have already registered and got the discord server link, please reach out to us there.