With HSEL starting soon we wanted to talk about when games would be taking place. I am sure you have all already seen the rough structure – http://www.metahse.gg/index.php/how-it-works/ – in this post we will break down the dates.
Note* registrations close 23/05/2018 at 7pm AEST
- Game days will be Thursday each week with a start time of 5pm. This means teams will be in lobby and ready to play at 4:50pm each game day.
- You will be expected to play both days (although some weeks might not be full depending on number of teams registered)
- The 10 weeks of play will be broken up into qualifiers and premier/challenger as required (depending on the number of teams that register). This may differ between states.
- All registered teams will be seeded with other teams from their state.
- Teams will be given detailed schedule with match breakdown on the 28th of May (5 days after registrations close)
- Grand finals for your state will either be on a Saturday (01/09) or Sunday (02/09), and could be played at a live venue. We are exploring options in this space and will provide updates as soon as we can.