With our season starting soon. We have a checklist for you to go through to make sure the day goes smoothly.
- Make sure the game is patched. League of Legends usually patches every two weeks on Wednesday. Boot up League of Legends and make sure it is up to date and patched well before your Tuesday evening match!
If you cause your team to be late because you forgot to patch you might cost your team bans OR even a forfeit.
- If you’re playing on school campus make sure you have already played a couple of test games. This will help you get familiar with the hardware while also making sure everything is in working order.
- Test your communication hardware and software (headsets and discord). Make sure everything works and you can hear your team mates. League is a team game and communication is key!
- Make sure your hot keys are correct
- Remember your teacher or captain need to be online in the META League of Legends discord server to check in between 4:30pm and 4:50pm local time for your competition
- Make sure you have the correct rune page set up and selected in champion select (we will not restart because you forgot to set your runes!)