Updates to rules
You can find the full rules here – https://www.metahse.gg/index.php/2018/05/08/hsel-2018-rules/
Lobby spectate slots
6.2 Creating the match
Teams are to use tournament codes to join the lobby. If tournaments codes are not available match creation is as follows; Teams will be assigned blue or red side for each match. The team on blue side will need to create the lobby.
Each team is allowed 1 person in the lobby spectate slot.
Note* Usually this would be a teacher, but doesnt have to be. A team also does not have to have a person in the slot.
Subbing and playing for other rosters within the same school
One of the main focuses for us is around participation and getting teams to play together and learn together. After speaking with schools and operating the first half of our League of Legends season we have made a couple of changes.
1) Your team is free to use a sub without notification to the admins or the other team as long as they are on the team list that everyone can browse. It is your teams responsibility to ensure the team list reflects the roster that they are planning to play. (if it doesnt match please contact an admin as soon as possible).
2) Playing for other teams within the same school, we have updated the rules to allow for any player on a school roster to play for another team from the same school up to 4 times per season.
We understand that throughout the weeks there will be clashes and other responsibilities. While we do ask that your teams try their best to make the scheduled time it is possible to organise reschedules. We have set forth the following steps and criteria for rescheduling matches.
- A captain or teacher needs to inform a tournament admin by tagging them in the #match-reschedule discord channel
- Reach out to the opposing captain in the #(state)-questions channel to organise a rescheduled time
- A rescheduled match must meet the following criteria
- Time is agreed by both teams before the original scheduled date and time
- Must be played at least 2 days before the next round
- Once a time is agreed upon please inform the tournament admin in the #match-reschedule discord channel
- If a time cannot be agreed on the match is to be played at the original scheduled date and time
Tournament format info – https://www.metahse.gg/index.php/2018/06/01/lol-tournament-format-2018/
Tournament prizes info – https://www.metahse.gg/index.php/2018/05/09/hsel-prizes/
Important game day info – https://www.metahse.gg/index.php/2018/06/01/important-game-day-notes/
Team list (if the team list does not accurately reflect your roster please let your admin know) – https://www.metahse.gg/index.php/2018/05/28/team-list/
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out in the discord server
I look forward to seeing the matches played next week!