You will be able to access your match up information in the META portal by Monday each week. By logging in and checking schedule this will show you who you are playing. Please ensure all captains have log in to the portal, they can do so by going through the forgot password process with the email address associated with their student profile the teacher created.
- PS4 Only
- PS Plus subscription required
- Game mode is play with friends current teams only, no Golden State Warriors, 5 min quarters
Once you know your match up. You must be online and ready on the day. Matches are Thursdays 6pm AEST
- Group 1
- 4:30pm Online and ready
- 4:30pm – 4:50pm Check in through the META portal
- IF a player does not check in by 4:56pm AEST they must give up a free layup
- IF a player does not check in by 5:06pm AEST they must give up two free layups
- IF a player does not check in by 5:11pm AEST they forfeit the match
- Group 2
- 5:30pm Online and ready
- 5:30pm – 5:50pm Check in through the META portal
- IF a player does not check in by 5:56pm AEST they must give up a free layup
- IF a player does not check in by 6:06pm AEST they must give up two free layups
- IF a player does not check in by 6:11pm AEST they forfeit the match
How do I create the lobby?
- Add your opponent as a friend on PS4 – Navigate to the friends menu and add your opponent
2. Open NBA2K19 and select the “play with friends” menu
3. Invite your opponent to the locker room
4. Once both players are in the locker room, set the game setting and press options to advanced (Private match, superstar, 5 minute quarters)
5. Pick your respective teams – no duplicate teams, no Golden State Warriors
6. Start game and report your score in the META portal, remember to take screen shots of the result in case there is a dispute
Once all matches are played we will look to update the results and post standings for all players to view.
Remember to have fun, be respectful and show great sportsmanship!